Your opinion is needed. A fella from Denmark inquired about a café kit based on my 650 Storm body. Got me to thinking. The Storm now has a mild café look. Without a whole bunch of work the tank can be widened in front to fashion knee pockets where they should be and the creation of a taller tail hump could make a nice vintage café look. (This would be a two-piece body for more economical shipping.)
You as a member of my board of directors should tell me I’m nuts or maybe the idea could fly. If you are motivated, tell me how you react to these questions:
- I like it
- I don’t like it
- It’s okay but I don’t think it would sell (for about $895)
- I think it would sell even for $895
- Other thoughts
Thanks a bunch.
The results are in...
From your collective ideas I’m going to make some changes:
- I will straighten the base-line
- Flatten the seat cushion top, flatter base
- A more cafe-like humped tail end with a steeper drop
- Fuel tank higher in rear, not sloped down
- Will reduce surface area of side panels
- I will take every opportunity to reduce cost below the $895 figure
- I need to incorporate a taillight in the design
Thanks for your help.