The hood addition project just sat like this for a year plus. Warm weather is here and I’m motivated to complete it. The end product will be the hood cowl, fasteners and optional graphics for hood and tunnel. I’ll make the cowls in white and black.
I’ve just made cardboard templates for the sides.
I made magic marker tracing of templates on to a big piece of glass.
Next, I laid down one sheet of fiberglass because I want the side parts to be flexible when I apply them to the super structure. Coming are the screw bosses which I’m having machined. That way the screw relief areas can be as perfect as possible and won’t look hand done. The cowl will screw to the hood with ¼-20 button head bolts. It will kinda look like those add-on truck fender arches. More when I have it for show and tell.