- Lose the stars and the RXL-INDY in the center vertical panel
- Use the vintage Polaris logo
- Get "RXL" in the down on the front horizontal panel
- There's too much red in the center vertical panel, get the white back
- Personally, l like the original RXL graphics but the majority will rule.
(Kevin Sondreal - we got voted down.)
Shown here is the new design. It isn't a copy of the original but pretty close. I can't do original or I'd toss lunch. I have to fiddle with the spacing of the stars in the center vertical panel otherwise I think we are done. The first time you get to see this design in real life will be on the new mini RXL hood. On it the gap between the deck graphics and side graphics is closed up because the side contours won't allow graphic application without wrinkling.
I told you in my last report that the dash board would take about three days to do. That's pretty accurate, I have two into it and by next weekend that part should be done with photos